About Offchain Labs
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you'll do :
- Engage with the technical and non-technical community on Discord
- Keep our community abreast with Arbitrum ecosystem primary developments via Twitter and other social media platforms
- Lead content creation, community events, and marketing campaigns
- Lead translation of marketing documents, whitepapers, and other technical and non-technical content
- Maintain relationships with crypto outlets and influencers ### ### Who you are:
- BS, BA degree
- 1+ years of proven work experience in marketing and/or community management with a Blockchain start-up
- Very familiar with the crypto/web3 space at a hands-on level
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to support various marketing projects and social media channels simultaneously.
- A problem solver, able to adapt to any situation put in front of you
- Experience in content creation on social channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Telegram
- Experience with Photoshop and graphic design is a bonus
- Bullish on Ethereum and Layer2
- Positive and ready to take on the world
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.