About Dune Analytics
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue 🦄 to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
Here's how 👇
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
Dune is looking for a Wizard Relations Manager to join our Community Team to help us onboard the next hundred thousand wizards into web3. One of the bigger blockers for the growth of the web3 ecosystem is the availability of analysts in the space. Without analysts, teams building in the space lack the insights necessary to continue to push the space forward. This is where the community team comes in. As a Wizard Relations Manager you will own and be responsible for various growth initiatives around wizard incentives, education programs, content and support. You will engage with Dune’s community and the ecosystem at large on a daily basis helping our users transition from zero to hero. If you’re into data and web3, this is a unique opportunity to be right in the eye of the storm.
As part of the Community Team at Dune you will:
- Own at least one key growth initiative within the community team. Some of these initiatives are around bounties, education, support or content creation.
- Work with educators and technical writers to produce top educational resources and help learners grow into amazing Wizards.
- Engage with the community on Discord, stack overflow and potentially other channels.
- Be the main interface with the Data Experience team to help protocols and networks build and maintain abstractions and protocol-specific tables.
- Help the team understand core community metrics and be responsible for surfacing actionable insights to continue to grow and engage wizards.
You might have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a quantitative data-analysis role
- A passion for web3 and a solid understanding of SQL and blockchain data: you have your own portfolio of Dune dashboards to prove it
- The ability to work proactively and collaboratively with the various people and teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bonus for a solid understanding of statistical programming (Python/R)
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space