About Mighty Bear Games
We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Disney Melee Mania, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Web3 Community Manager who is passionate about nurturing, engaging and developing our game community. Possessing top notch ideas and a vision of the innovation Web3 brings, you’ll work with our development team and directly lead and grow our community to help shape the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning & executing community engagement strategies to drive organic community growth
- Identify potential community partners, leaders, and advocates for future collaborative opportunities Listening, tracking, & moderating community platforms such as forums, social media, and Discord to understand user sentiment about the product
- Monitoring community engagement to provide recommendations on marketing optimisation
- Working closely with Product and Product Marketing teams to develop appropriate community engagement strategies that support current product goals
- Measuring and reporting on community engagement and sentiment, working closely with Customer Support and Social Media teams to do so
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- 2+ years of proven work experience in community management or a similar role within the blockchain, fintech, or general tech startup industries.
- Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technologies in the Web3 space
- Experience working in small teams, with the drive and ability to work independently where needed
As a bonus you would have:
- Experience working on video game or entertainment brands Hands-on experience with social media management Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and short notice on pivots
- Deep and current pop culture knowledge!
- A love for video games!
- If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!