Cometh is a web3 gaming studio with a mission to create next gen blockchain games and build B2B solutions to drive the adoption of blockchain in the video game industry among others.
The Head of Community/Social Media is responsible for the overall success of Cometh community strategies and social media communications to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Lead Global community/social media strategies, planning and execution for Cometh brand, games and projects to grow and nurture communities of players and partners across current digital and social platforms (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn…) and map out future channels.
- Take ownership for Community/Social Media content creative, calendars, impactful events and activations that drive engagement and positive sentiment.
- Build and lead innovative community an social media programs that drive an impact. Develop best in class processes and workflows to run community and social media operations.
- Manage all related Community/Social media budgets and resources, ensuring we meet marketing KPIs, ROI and goals. Track social media/community key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress.
- Develop and manage community/social media agencies’ relationships and deliverables.
- Work closely with Dev team and the rest of the marketing team to ensure community engagement strategies and roadmaps are aligned to publishing strategies and content production.
- Monitor community feedback and make recommendations on back of it to improve and expand the game experience and customer journey.
- Maintain strong understanding of competitors activity and community/social media trends.
- Develop and coach community team members.
- 5+ years of experience in social media and community management ideally from live services (gaming, entertainment), B2C tech companies or Web3.
- Track record of developing and delivering community and social programs, and content (across digital & social channels) impacting engagement and advocacy.
- High level capability across a balance of creative / strategic thinking, content creation, planning and execution.
- Proven cross-group collaboration, excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Insight-driven: comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform plans, prioritize investments, improve and optimize performance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. French and English language fluency required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to details
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking in developing new ideas, approaching new and innovative ways of executing,
- Depth knowledge of content marketing and emerging social media platforms and their respective communities.
- Flexible, strives in fast changing situations and strong at multi-tasking.
- Team builder who develops and coaches team members to reach their own professional goals and empower team success.