Zebu is a new fast growing marketing agency specialising in the crypto, blockchain and Web3 space.
- Compose and publish engaging posts for various social platforms including Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Set up social media posts (language, tone, message) according to our target audience’s behaviour.
- Brief in engaging pictures and videos to complement the content to the design studio
- Work together with the design team to get the creatives done.
- Manage and update our social media pages with compelling news about our company.
- Facilitate internal teams to create promotional posts for events, open jobs, product releases, etc.
- Analyze data and report on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc).
- Apply advertising methods to boost brand awareness like promotions and competitions.
- Respond to questions and comments of our followers on social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Associate with customers and industry experts.
- 2/3 years of experience in social media management.
- Cryptocurrency proficient copywriting.
- Experience using social media engagement, reporting, and listening tools.
- Good spelling and grammar, with a keen eye that pays attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills, with an understanding of how to translate complex topics and technologies into easy-to-understand messaging.
- Empathy and the ability to relate to others.
- Good time management.
- The initiative, knowing how to problem solve and think quickly on their feet.
- The ability to work well in a team.
Company Specific Requirements:
- Be available at least 40 hours per week
- Have a working computer/laptop
- Have the ability to be in the Cape Town Office when needed
- A deep desire to want to learn and be in the crypto/Web3 industry