About Homa Games
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
📍 Location: Paris, France or Remote (France).
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Lead and coordinate all content creation related to Homa characters IP and own the content production calendar.
- Propose new concepts and new creators to work with according to our creative and editorial strategy (including trends benchmarking).
- Partner with our Head of Social Media and Community Managers to set the best strategy and execution for content development across all social channels (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, etc), including content creation and influencer partnerships.
- Work with our graphic designer, external creative studios and agencies to deliver all content pieces: building the briefs, ensuring deadlines are respected and defining the budget for each creative stream.
- Respond to cultural trends and integrate them into our content
- Regularly analyse performance results of our creatives to continuously inform our direction and build the most impactful content strategy.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- 4+ years of experience in creative content creation (especially video) in a media, agency, platform or audiovisual/entertainment company.
- Ability and interest in identifying new trends and content creators.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple creative projects in parallel.
- Natural-born storyteller, who generate original ideas and translate them into compelling narratives.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience in writing clear and efficient creative briefs and managing external agencies and studios.
- Proficient in social media content strategies: knows what are the formats that work best for each platform and aware of trends’ evolution
Good to have 💪
- Skills in visual & video editing (eg. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in creating content for gaming
Perks—What you get 🎁
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top-tier talent from 34+ countries.
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer visa sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.