CREW³ is on a mission to unleash the power of web3. To do so, we are building the most powerful platform to understand, activate and grow tokenized communities. We genuinely believe that everyone is going to be part of a tokenized community in 5 years and that a tight-knit community can change the world. That’s why we are also helping web3 folks discover communities, and get rewarded for their contributions.
Our platform is used by 100+ companies, including renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as StarkNet, SwissBorg, Dogami, zkLend, Brine Finance, ApWine, Pianity.
At CREW³ we are looking for a Head of Community to join our founding team and help us build the indispensable product for every web3 community in the world.
We care deeply about the community and put significant focus on providing top-notch community experience. For this, we’re looking for community leaders who care about quality interactions and like to work on actions from ideation to release, enhance existing operations, and come up with entirely new creative ways to* make our community members happier. The Head of Community is responsible for the overall success of Crew³ community strategies *to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
🚀 In this role, you will:
- Community & engagement - manage the Discord community of CREW³ and build authentic connections by engaging with the community every day, and actively responding to customers and community members.
- Content - take ownership of CREW³ content creation to drive engagement, awareness, and positive sentiment.
- Brand - Act as the voice of our brand to plan and execute communications across platforms (Discord, Twitter, and email to start).
- Growth - Work with Business Development to turn community engagement into active partnership opportunities.
- Performance - manage all related Community/Social media budgets and resources, ensuring we meet marketing KPIs, ROI, and goals.
- Product - monitor community feedback and make recommendations on the back of it to improve and expand the product experience and customer journey.
- Social media - lead our Social media strategy across current digital and social platforms ( Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn…) to grow them, and map out future channels.
💼 You'll be a great fit if:
- Web3 - you understand cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Not technical, but fundamental understanding (we will also offer training).
- Community - you've 3+ years of experience managing an online user community and customer service, or 5+ years of combined experience leading and working with an online user community.
- Platforms - you’ve used Twitter, Discord or Slack as primary engagement channels.
- Language - strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Rigorous - strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail.
🥳 Our benefits
- Highly competitive salaries and a very attractive* equity program.*
- Fitness & health stipend - your health is important. We offer fully subsidized health care and gym membership or other physical activity.
- Remote friendly - work from the office in the heart of Paris, from villas with other team members (we are in South Europe right now), or from the place that inspires you the most.
- Personal learning budget - yearly learning budget for courses, learning material, and conferences.
- Swap public holidays - swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Meal vouchers - we contribute to your lunch expenses via meal vouchers.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation - get a long vacation to recharge and rejuvenate. Go on a summer adventure and bring back some stories!
- The tools you need - Macbook M1. Screen, Keyboard, and the material you need to be productive and happy at work.