Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
We are looking for a talented Brand & Growth Product Designer to partner closely with marketers, product managers, developers, and other designers to create and evolve our brand and growth marketing experiences. You will contribute to our future by helping make Magic a global tech brand across every product touchpoint, from brand voice and websites to events, web and digital products, and even printed products. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help make Web3 accessible for the next billion users.
- 5-10+ years of professional digital, brand, and product design experience
- Proven ability to develop engaging, user-centric experiences from high-quality, detailed designs to visions for new, blue-sky experiences (Portfolio required)
- Background in setting, maintaining, and evolving strategic brand vision, goals, and standards
- Communicate and guide the design thinking, solution, and execution with other designers, product managers, leadership, marketers, and engineering partners
- Possess a deep understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion, but also skilled in multiple disciplines across design
- Pride in crafting user-friendly, delightful, user-focused experiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Thrives on giving and receiving feedback
- Being a steward of a fun, positive, open, diverse, inclusive culture
- Passion for learning more about Web3 and eager to go deep into the space
- Occasional travel to New York for team meet ups and workshops
- Background in Web3, finance, or tech environments
- Mobile experience
- Unique talents or interests that bring a different skill set to the team and work (e.g., motion, 3D, branding, art, illustration, fashion, etc.)
Why work at Magic?
- You will help solve challenging problems that hugely impact a new, bleeding-edge technology space. End-users rely on Magic to abstract away the complexities of blockchain technology, making onboarding and other Web3 experiences simple, secure, and delightful. Your work will reach millions of people and play a crucial role in helping the broader Web3 ecosystem continue to grow.
- You will be instrumental in creating a new, world-class user experience and brand. We are design-obsessed. Magic believes design is key to being the best in the Web3 space, from the CEO and leadership to cross-functional partners.
- Remote-first. You can work anywhere in the US with an available coworking space in NYC. We also offer incredibly competitive benefits like flexible working hours, unlimited paid time off, 99% coverage of platinum-level insurance, 401(k) program, top-of-the-line equipment, $300 monthly budget for personal wellness, professional development, and home office needs, among others.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups