TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more.
With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher.
TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.
At TIDAL we focus on creating great products, services, and customer experiences. Product designers will bring ideas to the table, work with precision under tight timeframes, and translate product concepts and specifications into pixel perfect designs. The role needs to have an eye for elegance and simplicity, and should be driven by a mission to create the best user experience for millions of users worldwide.
We are looking for a senior-level Product Designer at TIDAL for our Artist Platform team. As part of this role, you will develop artist-facing experiences that help artists connect with their fans and manage their businesses. In addition to working closely with product management on documentation and customer needs exploration, you will serve as a key support unit for the Engineering team.
- Be thoroughly excited about immersing yourself in our customer’s (artists) challenges and needs
- Always think about how your work fits into the company’s full ecosystem during all phases of the design process
- Work on challenging, wide-reaching projects for your team with little guidance from your lead
- Effectively communicate your ideas and work to your direct team and other teams, both in writing and orally
- Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications
- Build functional prototypes to validate your designs
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Produce pixel-perfect design with clear design specifications for our platforms
- Work together in a highly collaborative environment with Product Management, Development, and product marketing teams to determine the best implementation
- Support our Engineering teams during development stages
- Around 5 years of professional design experience
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer, with moderate guidance from design leadership
- The ability to articulate high-level team goals and connect your work to larger team or company initiatives
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Understanding of design principles and knowledge of different platforms
- Experience building design systems
- Open to, and believes in the importance of feedback
🌎 Please note, remote work is available from Germany, Norway, Spain, Poland, UK and Netherlands. In other cases relocation is needed to one of the mentioned countries.