At Craft we are on a mission at re-defining productivity through software. We believe current solutions are outdated, and bloated. We are building products which are fun - and effortless to use. Software which blends in the background, allowing individuals to focus on their tasks at hand - as it should be.
This sounds easier than it is - as to achieve this one has to excel in every area of engineering & product design - from blazing fast performance, polished interactions, low energy usage & real-time, offline first sync - it’s not an easy task to achieve.
We’re looking for individuals who share this vision - and are willing to go the extra mile in order to achieve this.
📍 Location : Budapest, Hungary.
Craft is growing steadily and we are looking for our first Marketing Designer to help identify and design marketing assets across multiple channels. Our digital presence is evolving: you'll play a key role in implementing design across campaigns, our website, and all other visual assets (blog posts, campaigns, banners, video content visualization, company swags, printed materials - and so on).
You will be part of the Design team, working closely the Marketing team to tackle all aspects of both digital and print design processes. You'll be responsible for ensuring that all designs are consistent and aligned with brand standards.
You are excited to be the first visual designer at an early-stage startup. We appreciate applicants who have an eye for detail and are willing to push us outside our comfort zone.
What you'll do
You’ll be working alongside our Product and Marketing teams to create external and internal campaigns, events; evolve and maintain our brand across all our communication channels (digital and print).
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly to a cross-functional team of stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with, product design, marketing, operations, HR and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals, plan design approaches, and execute.
- Take ownership of each project from the initial stages through to completion.
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated, and talented individuals with a passion for beautiful design that delivers meaningful experience to our users and stakeholders across multiple platforms for our growing business.
- You have eyes for detail. You have to be able to spot even minor imperfections and propose effective solutions to these.
- You have solid experience in Marketing Design. You have a diverse skillset from generating wild ideas to bringing those to production and execution. You have the ability to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly.
- Collaborative. We ship as a team - and great ideas & solutions come from every member of this team. You're honest with both giving and taking feedback - and take pride in delivering the best possible solution versus being emotionally attached to a single idea.
- Great Communicator. Communicating your ideas in the form of writing, sketches / mockups or prototypes will be the key way of working together with others. You understand the importance of this, and have the necessary skills to do so.
- Curiosity & Always learning. You're interested in new trends in your domain. You see keeping up-to-date with the latest standards and recommendations as a core part of your job.
- Tech stack: Experience with photo editing and vector tools: eg. Adobe suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch. Exceptional typography, color, and layout skills across both digital and traditional print designs.
- You have a nice portfolio showing off your detail-oriented and creative design work.
How we work
- People first: We are kind, inclusive and caring to everyone we encounter, while we support each other both at our peaks and lows.
- Delivery & Ownership: We operate with a sense of urgency, focus on what matters and hold ourselves accountable to drive results.
- Teamwork: We are a team of strongly aligned and loosely coupled individuals, who are honest and trustworthy. As a result, we ship as a team and we ship as a company.
- Resilience: We are open and proactive, who are always ready to experiment. We don’t just adopt to changes, we make the changes,
- Passion & Growth: We are passionate, committed, willing to take risks and to learn from mistakes. We thrive for growth, and don’t give up on the first try.
- Innovation: We challenge the status quo, and think outside of the box. We focus on the solutions, and not on the problems.
- Design experience in startups or agencies, working with a variety of teams on a multitude of projects