Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
Jasper is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Designer with a passion for design, technology, and all things creative. You’ll be responsible for the look and feel of Jasper’s brand identity. You’ll own your space while working closely with our marketing team to create stunning visuals that contribute to the overall success of the company. A portfolio showcasing Webflow & Figma projects is essential. We are looking for someone who knows their stuff and can operate independently within an agile environment; someone who takes pride in their work and isn't afraid to push boundaries. If you have experience designing across digital/print/motion platforms, then we want you! This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the forefront of innovation. Don't miss out – apply now!
Our target customer is composed of content creators, marketing teams and marketing leaders at growing and established companies. We help companies leverage artificial intelligence to accelerate content production and unlock their best ideas. We see AI as a partner that can help break through writer’s block, create fine-tuned imagery, and repackage content for different formats, languages and tones.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US and Australia. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employee engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Be the Brand Designer that can help evolve and execute Jasper’s brand identity and design systems for both internal and external communications
- Work alongside our Marketing Team and reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for everything from marketing websites, print materials, promotional materials, and miscellaneous creative projects
- As part of this role, you’ll get the opportunity to work across diverse brand touchpoints, both briefed and proactive but, also evolve and iterate on them when required
- Maintain and update marketing materials (websites, print matter, video graphic overlays, etc.)
- Create bespoke design systems for sub-brand projects and executions
- Work closely with our developers to bring concepts and designs to life, constantly pushing Jasper's online presence to the forefront of design and development
What you will bring to Jasper:
- Expertise in primarily Webflow and Figma, and proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator
- 5+ years of professional UX/UI design and recent experience working with Webflow & Figma
- A solid portfolio of Webflow & Figma development projects showcasing expertise
- Strong conceptual and aesthetic design skills as well as a depth of experience in branding and visual identity design
- Ability to think critically and strategically while providing creative solutions
- Ability to design finished high-end results as well as fast prototyping
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with multiple platforms and tools (digital, print, motion)
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently, but also be an excellent collaborator with the team
- A solid understanding of web design principles and user experience
- Be comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously
- Great communication skills and humble attitude – no egos here!
If you have a passion for unlocking the potential of artificial intelligence and creating beautiful digital experiences, we want to hear from you! Join our team of creative problem-solvers and help us lead the way in transforming content creation with AI.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $142,000 - $168,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.