We’re building the future of live entertainment, and we’d do it even better with you. Twitch doesn’t just serve communities, we work as one too. We’re building a strong and diverse team, where everyone has a voice. We’re growing fast and always tackling the next big challenge.
About the Role
As a Graphic Designer on the Asia Pacific Marketing team, you will collaborate with multiple teams across geos and work with a variety of external vendors to develop world-class creative assets for our various marketing campaigns in APAC.
You will work with the in-country marketing teams to develop marketing assets that will wow our audience and customers. You will work with our local marketing, localisation and global creative team with localisation of our global marketing campaigns
Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Collaborate with the APAC marketing team and other stakeholders in APAC and Global to help localise of global marketing campaigns for markets in APAC
- Develop creative assets for local campaigns across various Digital and Social channels in collaboration with the local marketing teams
- Develop localised assets for our Lifecycle and CRM marketing initiatives on Twitch
- Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints.
- Champion the Twitch brand guidelines across all localised creatives and help with any ad hoc creative challenges.
- 4 years+ experience in an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Have strong skills with motion graphics, video editing and social media content creation (Adobe AfterEffects/Premiere Pro/Final Cut).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides.
- Have experience in designing visuals for a range of media and are able to quickly adapt and create from scratch designs for various uses.