About Dapper Labs
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Join us at Dapper Labs and become a vital part of our mission to revolutionize the digital landscape through blockchain technology. If you are a visionary Technical Art Director with a passion for pushing boundaries and creating remarkable digital experiences, we invite you to apply now and help us shape the future of interactive art and entertainment.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Ensure the smooth operation of our interactive pipeline.
- Identify suitable outsource partners for asset content creation, considering their capabilities and compatibility with our project requirements.
- Define processes and approval workflows for content delivery, ensuring efficient and effective collaboration between internal and external teams.
- Assist in the final output approvals by coordinating with license holders and ensuring compliance with their guidelines.
- Establish processes for content selection and approval, ensuring that the right assets are created and integrated seamlessly into the pipeline.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define features and requirements for asset creation pipelines, contributing to the development of robust and scalable systems.
A little about you:
- You have experience as a Technical Artist in interactive pipelines, either in the Film/VFX or Game industry.
- You have strong communication skills that will enable you to effectively collaborate with internal teams, external partners, and license holders.
- You have a proven track record in project management and art asset approval, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality content.
- You are well-versed in managing large pipelines and possess a comprehensive understanding of game assets, licensed IP, and original illustration through contract work.
- You are able to understand multiple rendering engines. Blender, Unity, Max etc.
- You are able to coordinate between multiple teams as well as outsourcing studios to deliver artwork in specific formats to work with rendering technology
- You have an ability to produce artistic content within technical limitations.
- With your technical expertise and network of contacts, you can identify and manage outsource teams to fulfill any artwork requirements and maintain the smooth operation of the pipeline.
- Experience working in the games industry is considered a bonus.