SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, and thriving communities. As one of the world’s most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalogue of music, and an artist services and distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
Repost by SoundCloud is the music industry’s fastest growing music distribution service. As a business, we enable musicians to monetize their music on platforms such as SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes and many more. We also provide our users with transparent revenue reporting, as well as promotion opportunities.
As a culture, we believe that the world of streaming music is changing, and while anyone has the ability to build their own audience, they should also have the ability to make a living from that audience.
We are looking for a Freelance Digital Designer, Media to join our global studio team. The Senior Designer will lead and execute designs and systems that uphold our visual guidelines while pushing our creative to drive maximum impact and achieve our media goals. This designer will be using their expertise to create digital ads across all media formats to drive growth for our business. This role will be freelance with the intention of scaling into a full time position as needs grow, this role will report to the Design Director for The Studio.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Design Director and Creative Director to lead on ideation of new media creative and campaigns that can drive excitement and stand out against a crowded ad market
- Execute design quickly (Produce ideas, prototype, and turn around edits) for our Paid media, CRM, and Product Marketing Campaigns
- Identify and implement new design systems that evolve our visual brand guidelines, can scale with our campaign needs, and takes into account best practices for digital media design.
- Set up ways of working and templates that are streamlined across design tools (Figma, Adobe Suite) that promote efficiency and speed of execution
- Work closely with stakeholders, designers, freelance copywriters and editors, production to deliver meaningful creative solutions that achieve our media goals.
Who you are:
- 4-7 years’ experience working at a brand or agency as a digital designer
- Designer with proven skill in designing for digital media, specifically growth ads across all different media verticals and platforms
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate with other creatives of varied disciplines
- Able to adapt in a fast and ever-changing environment with a good can-do attitude
- Attention to detail in execution, able to identity gaps and ask the right questions to get to meaningful creative faster
- Growing knowledge of new technologies, tools, and digital formats and mediums (animation, graphics, etc)
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Able to work successfully with little guidance, pick up on visual direction cues and translate it to across deliverables and projects swiftly
Fee/Hours: $50/hr Tuesday - Thursday