Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
At the moment this role is focused on:
- Designing the best-in-class admin experience. You'll empower Canva admins by designing intuitive flows, and meaningful settings and controls that will help their organisations thrive.
- Designing the product features. You'll impact millions of users by designing features that will help Canva be adopted wall-to-wall in every work place and classroom.
- Researching competitors, trends, patterns and best-practises, UX design inspiration, user and business insights.
- Leadership. This is a lead individual contributor role, where you will lead and be accountable for projects, processes and craft mentorship without having any formal people management responsibilities.
- Strategy & Vision. You'll work closely with the Design Lead and Product Manager to define and articulate the product strategy and vision for organisations and teams.
- Communication: Confidently and clearly communicate the design directions and strategies with key team members.
- Iterating. You'll gather learnings to iterate through the use of research and data—we have a close relationship with our users which enables us to unearth valuable insights to improve their experience
You're probably a match if you have
- 5+ years of end-to-end Product Design Experience. You've designed and shipped multiple products or features across various platforms.
- A highly Collaborative Approach. You're happiest when working closely with other Designers, Engineers and Product Managers. You value feedback and brainstorming ideas.
- A problem-first approach. You're passionate about identifying gaps/opportunities and enjoy deeply investigating ambiguous problems.
- Effective Communication skills. You create clarity through your communication by making complex things simple. You can confidently present your ideas and tell a compelling story to the broader team.
- Strong Data Fluency. You love using data to evaluate user problems, inform your design solutions and measure success.
- Excellent UI Design skills. You're motivated to create exceptional visual designs that align with brand and design systems.
- A growth Mindset. You're eager to learn and develop your skills whilst having fun along the way!
About the Group
- The Manage Teams Group is on a mission to revolutionise how large teams utilise and administrate Canva. We deeply understand the needs of our diverse customers, ranging from classrooms to workplaces. Our primary focus is to design new features that empower our users with flexible configuration and robust people management capabilities.
- As a close-knit team, we thrive on collaborative problem-solving and brainstorming sessions, where we come together to tackle challenges and generate innovative ideas. As a Product Designer, you will play a crucial role in helping us drive towards our vision of making Canva a household name in every team. Join us on this exciting journey as we shape the way teams work with Canva.