Imagine a universe gaming platform that not only allows players to access a vast library of games but also enables them to build their own games and seamlessly integrate them with the real world. This interoperable platform would allow for endless creative possibilities and immersive gameplay experiences that blur the lines between the virtual and the physical.
We are a remote-first gaming company that recently raised more than $100m+ backed by world-class venture capital that truly believes in the next generation of social lifestyle gaming. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life!
At GuildFi, you will have the opportunity to design player experiences through your expertise in systemic design, graphic design, interactivity, layout, typography, color theory, and illustration. In this role, you will work closely with cross-disciplinary teams to develop and execute visuals for new content and products in and around the game, focusing on implementing UI assets. Your responsibilities will include:
As a visual designer of GuildFi, you will develop and execute visuals to support new content and products in and around the game, focusing on implementing UI assets. You will collaborate with Producers, Artists, Designers, and Engineers across the product.
- Collaborating with Producers, Artists, Designers, and Engineers across the product
- Creating polished menu experiences that enhance player interactions and help deepen the player experience
- Generating, maintaining, and disseminating design documents such as style guides and design pattern libraries to ensure a consistent visual aesthetic
- Working closely with Feature teams to create and implement 2D assets
- Identifying and solving issues impacting the quality of work
- Reviewing your work and prioritizing changes
- Possessing a growth mindset and seeking mentorship from discipline artists and the community
- Crafting visually balanced and intuitive interfaces that show an understanding of readability hierarchy and player behavior patterns
- Fostering an open creative environment where teammates collaborate to help each other create better artwork through honest criticism and feedback.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Visual Designer in gaming or equivalent education;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects;
- Demonstrated design fundamentals (layout, composition, grids, typography, etc;.
- Knowledge of the game development pipeline including optimization, localization, and implementation.
- Understand Web3 user experience design and pain points.
- knowledge of NFT marketplaces.
- Hands-on experience contributing to a feature, game, product launch, or entertainment property through the craft of visual communication design;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects;
- Familiarity with Unity, Unreal, or relevant game engine;
- Experience in a secondary area such as motion graphics, illustration, animation, or modeling is a plus.
Are you ready to join a fast-growing startup on the rise? GuildFi is experiencing exponential growth and we want you to be a part of our team. If you are passionate, driven, and ready to make an impact, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and a note about what you bring to the table to [email protected] and let's make magic happen together.