Bounce powers a global network of 10,000 local businesses that offer luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. We aim to create the world's largest tech-enabled two-way market platform, seamlessly connecting retail chains and travelers through an intuitive app. Our vision is to serve as the "OS for brick & mortar SMB stores," activating new revenue streams with just a “flip of a switch”.
To achieve this, we're seeking dedicated builders who share our core values: innovative, results-driven, scrappy, visionary, and passionate about building a trailblazing company. Bounce is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal, with a global presence. We are proudly backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst. Our exceptional team ceaselessly challenges the limits of our achievements. Learn more about Bounce's Series A, spearheaded by a16z, here!
You’ll join as Bounce’s first Brand & Marketing Designer which means you’ll have the opportunity to shape our language and make a large impact.
Bounce’s vision includes many different verticals. The luggage storage vertical will be your first playground to learn what’s effective and repeatable for the upcoming verticals.
Bounce has digital and real-world touch points - web ads, the website and product, billboards, signage and tags… You’ll have the opportunity to unify these experiences and create assets that communicate trust, improve conversion rates, help customers use Bounce again, and set us apart from competition.
Bounce was founded in San Francisco and has since relocated to the gorgeous and sunny Lisbon, Portugal! We are looking for an experienced designer to (temporarily or permanently) relocate to Lisbon and join us in office! If that is not possible, then we are open to exploring all-star candidates that would be willing to travel to our headquarters in Lisbon frequently for face-to-face collaboration with the rest of the team.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- You'll elevate our brand by creating intentional, contextual, and beautiful visual assets and interactions, for both our digital and real-world experiences.
- You’ll be refreshing our marketing pages to improve conversion rates, create A/B tests to learn what works best.
- You’ll partner with our Marketing teammates to create our brand voice and create marketing campaigns that are memorable, creating brand awareness.
- You’ll collaborate with other Designers and Customer Experience to ensure our language is consistent and helpful on all touch points.
- You’ll help Sales and Account Management find out what our Bounce Partners need in order to provide an amazing service.
✅ Your profile
- Experience as an in-house brand/marketing designer for a fast paced tech startup
- Strong visual design and branding skills.
- Experience creating campaigns, including out of home marketing.
- You’re a collaborative, results-oriented problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well.
- You understand the importance of creating a brand that speaks to our customers and partners, and that helps the business grow.
- You have a learning mindset. You try to experiment, learn and evolve.
- Strong collaboration skills. You’ll partner with many different people to come up with solutions.
- You love to push brands forward, keeping tabs on trends in the market.
- Plus: motion design skills.
🎁 We offer
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Fun office in the heart of Lisbon - Santos neighborhood!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
About Working at Bounce
At Bounce, we're dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to eradicate exclusivity and barriers and encourage fresh thinking and perceptions in a space of belonging. We don't define ourselves by race, gender, or age. We are about people. Without our people harnessing their creativity and innovation, we are nothing.