About Doing Things Media
At Doing Things, our process is unique, but our purpose is clear. We connect consumers across the world through humor and happiness. Doing Things is responsible for the funniest, most shareable, and culturally relevant memes and video content on the Internet. The company is making ordinary life relatable, humorous and entertaining through a portfolio that includes some of the most popular brands built on Instagram, including Middle Class Fancy, Shithead Steve, Overheard, Recess Therapy, Bob Does Sports and Animals Doing Things, among others. Through its IP, Doing Things fuels consumer products, branded content, video licensing, publishing and original entertainment across digital and linear TV.
Founded in 2017, Doing Things touts more than 35+ unique brands and delivers more than 100 pieces of original and curated content daily to an audience of more than 80 million followers across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Snap. This includes the company’s fast-growing direct-to-consumer products business, featuring comedic apparel and accessories based on what’s trending, as well as our Breezy golf apparel line.
Today, Doing Things is looking to expand its team as we extend our reach to bring smiles to millions of new community members across the globe.
We are seeking a creative and motivated Junior Designer to join our growing Design team.
- Execute and output high quality product mockups - this will be a key job priority.
- Produce high-quality, innovative & compelling apparel/merchandise designs across multiple brands.
- Oversee various creative projects from concept to delivery.
- Develop & update creative, including original graphics.
- Create conceptual visual ideas & execute them to create solutions within brand voices.
- Refine concepts, images, illustrations, typography & layouts.
- Participate in cross-functional ideation sessions.
- Research industry trends & bring ideas to meetings.
- Other services typically rendered by a professional Designer.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Apparel design is strongly preferred.
- Must have proven experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently and proactively.
- Flexible and adaptable to adjust quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excel in a team environment, ability to build and maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
What We Offer:
At Doing Things, you make an immediate impact. Doing Things is a start-up made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that are at the forefront of the internet media landscape and are transforming digital advertising. We offer competitive compensation that includes cutting edge work and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Individual compensation varies based on job related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility, and qualifications.
At Doing Things, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our brands and our community. Doing Things is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Doing Things does not interview candidates via email and job offers are only extended after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or video interviews. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position with Doing Things and/or a job offer, please do not respond. Forward that email to [email protected].