We are a AI-powered e-commerce analytics tool for sellers. We focus on e-commerce business owners who sell on Amazon and Walmart. We plan to expand to other marketplaces like eBay, Shopify, and Facebook. We're a bootstrapped SaaS company preparing for launch soon, and if you're a self-starter who loves to think outside the box and is always on the lookout for the next big growth hack, we want you on our team.
Hours: No Clocked Hours (Manage your own time)
We are looking to hire ONE person to become a UI/UX & Graphic Designer at our company. You'll analyze competitors to identify UI and UX improvements, and redesign our website content cards, blog covers, and resource mockups with brand guidelines. You'll also study competitors products and work closely with the design team and founder. Future tasks may include product design, product strategy, and mentoring junior designers.
- Design high-converting website visual cards of our dashboard.
- Highlight benefits and desired outcome of our product.
- Collaborate with our design team and other team members.
- Create social media designs for Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
YOU MUST have these skills:
- Perfect communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
What We Expect:
- Learn and adapt fast, with the chance to take on more roles in the future.
- Ability to work independently and think on your feet.
- Experience with Figma.
- Strong abilities in design theory & saas conversion fundamentals are essential.
- Monthly salary ranging from $300 to $500 per project based or retainer + equity discussion.
How to Apply:
Go to https://form.typeform.com/to/DY3SbwEl, fill out the quick survey, and leave your portfolio at the end of the survey.