Uizard is a Series A funded startup building a generative AI design tool that empowers non-designers to easily design mobile apps, websites, and desktop software. We're backed by some of the world's best funds – Insight Partners, Mariano Suarez-Battan (CEO and Co-Founder of Mural), byFounders, LDV Capital, and av8 Ventures.
Do you want to create solutions that empowers thousands of people every single day to design awesome digital products? Do you want to help users create designs they did not think themselves capable of, using AI technology of tomorrow? Do the thought of working in a modern cross functional product team where product management, design, and engineering collaborates closely to discover, design, and deliver great solutions get you excited? And most importantly, are you ready to be part of shaping the future of design? If you answered yes, this might just be a magical match!
Uizard is looking for an experienced and independent UX/product designer! As part of the product trio in one of Uizard’s product teams, you will be responsible for driving the design and discovery process, conducting user research, and creating user-centric solutions that will shape the future of design. Apply for this opportunity and become part of the journey of democratize design with Uizard!
About the team
At Uizard product comes first and we are on a mission to create a product organization that is fun to work in, that encourages growth (both professionally and personally), that dares to challenge the status quo and to dream big, while shipping fast and continuously deliver value to our devoted customers.
Apart from joining an ambitious, diverse, and collaborative team with amazing people from all many locations and cultures, you will get a chance to be involved in defining and shaping how we do product design at Uizard both now and in the future.
Impact you’ll have
- Designing user-centric and user-empathetic solutions to meet real needs that will impact thousands of customers every day
- Responsibility for autonomously driving design and discovery process from research and ideation to testing and delivery and everything in between
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user-research to understand and uncover user behaviours, needs, and pain points
- Analyse and interpret analytical data to support data-driven design decisions
- Ideate collaboratively and iteratively through wireframing and rapid prototyping, while verifying proposed designs through usability testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure handoff and implementation of design and to create a great and consistent user experience
- Collaborate directly with customers, stakeholders, and other teams to achieve great results
Skills we’re looking for
- Excellent level of language skills in English, both written and spoken
- User-centric and user-empathetic design thinking, prioritizing customers needs and helping customers achieve their objectives through intuitive designs
- Strong technical skills within user experience and usability principles, information architecture, visual design principles, and interaction design
- Ability to plan and execute design and discovery process and work independently
- Natural talent for collaborative ideation, rapid prototyping, and exploring various solutions for a given problem
- Proficiency in user and data research including but not limited to conducting user interviews, user surveys, usability testing, interpreting quantitative and qualitative data, and ability to incorporating findings into design process
- Great communication and collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders
- Experience working in dual agile cross functional product teams
- 5+ years of experience within UX and product design
- Experience with or thorough understanding of front-end technologies
- Degree in UX or product design
- Experience working in similar SaaS startup company