Collaboration takes place at the intersection between people and tools. Modern teams use dozens of tools to build and deploy software, resulting in a slow, painful development cycle and a subpar developer experience.
At Dimension, we're building a collaboration platform to help teams build and deploy products faster. By unifying GitHub, Vercel, Linear, Netlify, Cloudflare, and thousands of other developer tools into a powerful platform, we're enabling engineering teams to deploy products faster than ever before.
We're backed by the best operators in the world, including the founders of GitHub, Netlify, Framer, Pitch, WorkOS and more.
You can learn more about us on our careers page.
As a design engineer at Dimension, you will collaborate closely with the founder and engineers on the team to help design new features we're baking into the platform and help make them a reality by building them out with the team.
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong frontend skills
- Experience with CSS animations and advanced layouts
- 3+ years of experience with Figma as a design tool
What you'll do
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the company
- Build and evolve our internal design system
- Brainstorm and prototype new features that that ship quickly with exceptional quality
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity implementations for your features
- Collaborate closely with engineers to ensure a quality implementation
- Build out user-facing features on our platform
What we value
- The pursuit of excellence in design, UI/UX, and development
- Experience with Three.js, Framer Motion, WebGL or other tools that help build delightful experiences
- Proactiveness with communication and strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic personality
- Transparency and integrity
We build with modern technologies that help us move fast:
- PlanetScale (MySQL)
What we offer
- Interesting, challenging, and impactful work
- Competitive salary and equity
- Work-life balance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (based on country requirements)
- Annual team events and offsites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Work remotely
Compensation Range: $130K - $150K