Collaboration takes place at the intersection between people and tools. Modern teams use dozens of tools to build and deploy software, resulting in a slow, painful development cycle and a subpar developer experience.
At Dimension, we're building a collaboration platform to help teams build and deploy products faster. By unifying GitHub, Vercel, Linear, Netlify, Cloudflare, and thousands of other developer tools into a powerful platform, we're enabling engineering teams to deploy products faster than ever before.
We're backed by the best operators in the world, including the founders of GitHub, Netlify, Framer, Pitch, WorkOS and more.
You can learn more about us on our careers page.
As an AI engineer at Dimension, you will collaborate closely with the founder and engineers on the team to build out powerful AI-accelerated workflows in Dimension.
- Strong experience with prompting GPT-4, GPT-3.5 Turbo and Anthropic's Claude Models
- Experience building AI-powered UI features and components
- Experience with vector databases (e.g. Pinecone, Chroma) and embeddings
- Strong understanding of how LLM's work
- An eye for detail
What you'll do
- Contribute to the overall product and AI features we deploy
- Improve the quality of our current AI features
- Brainstorm and prototype new AI-powered features that ship quickly with exceptional quality
- Collaborate closely with engineers to ensure a quality implementation on the final product
- Build user-facing features for our platform
What we value
- The pursuit of excellence in design, UI/UX, and development
- Experience with LangChain and other AI tools
- Experience working on your own models and handling large amounts of data
- Proactiveness with communication and strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic personality
We build with modern technologies that help us move fast:
- PlanetScale (MySQL)
What we offer
- Interesting, challenging, and impactful work
- Competitive salary and equity
- Work-life balance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (based on country requirements)
- Annual team events and offsites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Work remotely
Compensation Range: $120K - $150K