Stravito is a knowledge management solution that democratizes access to market research and insights, making it fast and easy to use research to make better decisions.
Global organizations like Danone, Electrolux and Comcast use Stravito’s intuitive, highly automated cloud service to centralize internal and external data sources, organize research
and data, and quickly generate the findings that organizations need to power growth.
Stravito was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience. Today Stravito is represented in Boston, US as well as in several European countries.
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a User Experience Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In the UX Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs —from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
What you’ll do
- Drive design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Gather information from our users, customers, product owners and be part of forming our road ahead. The experience of our users at the heart of what we do and part of your job is to identify and distill their needs to guide us to the best solutions. You will be the voice of the users, knowing that we are solving problems for real people and not just for the loudest voice in the room.
- You will work in small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business people. You’ll turn ideas and strategies into tangible concepts and designs that can be discussed, criticized, praised and guide us on our journey. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- You'll be autonomous; You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Sketch, mockup, and visualize multiple concepts and prototypes. You know when you need pixel-perfect attention to detail and when a quick n' dirty sketch will get your point across.
- No formal training needed, but a strong sense visual design & interaction design.
- Be fluent in Figma or Sketch.
Your physical location
- Currently, we are hiring people located in Sweden, The Netherlands, UK, France, Germany and Spain.
- We are a remote-first company, with physical offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Hamburg.
Who you are
- You're a fantastic interaction designer AND visual designer, you're up to date with the latest UX trends and tools. You’ve shipped consumer products and you know what it takes to create world-class consumer-oriented experiences.
- You have the experience to make your design work across multiple platforms.
- You have the capacity to see the big picture and be visionary while still being hands-on and able to produce pixel-perfect designs.
- You’re a great communicator and have the skills to convey your ideas and designs to others. You also have the ability to grasp others' ideas and strategies and make them come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you're great at what you do, you're always looking to fine-tune or update your design through feedback and insights.
If you’re interested, send us your application AND 👉 your portfolio 👈
We look forward to hearing from you.