Pillow: The best sleep tracking app helping you to discover the benefits of great sleep. Today: A quantified-self habit tracking app for iOS.
🚀 What's the position?
This is a Full-time Senior iOS Developer position at Neybox for talented individuals who want to work on cutting-edge applications that positively impact the well-being of individuals worldwide.
💫 What will I be working on?
You'll be working on our two apps: Pillow, a sleep-tracking app, and Today, which is a quantified-self wellness app. Both apps have won an Editors' Choice distinction and have been featured multiple times in press and media. They have millions of users worldwide and a great roadmap ahead.
🧑💻 What will be my role and responsibilities?
As a senior developer you will be responsible for
- List item
- Building new features
- Fixing bugs
- Maintaining the existing codebase
- Writting Unit Tests fore xisting and new features
- Making sure the documentation of the project is accurate and helpful Doing research on new technologies and frameworks 🛠️
What's the tech stack? In a nutshell: Both our apps are written in Swift (MVVM and MVC). The UI is written in SwiftUI and UIKit. We write Unit Tests; the code is clean and well-documented. We make extensive use of various frameworks and machine learning. Both apps are available for iOS only.
🌍 Can I work remotely?
Of course! Our team is 100% remote. We have flexible working hours, but a good overlap between our time zones is required.
🙌 What is it like working at Neybox?
Our team is small by design (6-8 people). However, we work closely together every day (Mon-Fri). For coordination, we use Slack and Jira and keep meetings at a minimum. There's no middle management to get in the way, and we encourage new ideas and close collaboration.
💼 What are the requirements
- 4+ years of iOS development experience in Swift
- Experience in HealthKit, CoreML SwiftUI, UIKit, Core Animation, GCD, Core Data, and WatchKit.
- Experience working with Git version control, Unit testing, and Continuous Integration
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode.
- Proficient use of English, both writing and speaking.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies.
- References from previous employers in written or spoken form may be required from previous employers.
- Proficient in usage of MacOS and iOS.