Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
📍Location: London, UK.
Flourish is the world’s leading data storytelling platform. It enables anyone to create beautiful graphics and interactive stories without coding. Since its launch in 2018, more than 750,000 registered users have produced around 10 million graphics, which have racked up more than 20 billion views. Our customers range from leading newsrooms and corporations to NGOs, universities and government departments all over the world. Flourish was recently acquired by Canva to empower the world to tell stories with data. Our team, mostly based in London, will continue growing Flourish as a separate product while also adding more data storytelling features natively in Canva. We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to join our team to play a key role in taking our product to even greater audiences, reporting to the CEO.
- Drive Flourish’s key growth metrics. Working closely with the product and commercial teams, you will oversee core growth KPIs and ensure we are optimizing for user growth, revenue and profitability.
- Shape our content strategy. The Flourish marketing and content team's purpose is to inspire users to create data stories and interactive content. You will oversee the team and its strategy, to ensure our content contributes to our strategic goals.
- Consolidate our reporting systems. As someone who lives and breathes data and metrics, you will work with our engineering team to ensure that our analytics systems are giving you what you need.
- Partnerships and events. To increase brand awareness and engage with our users, you'll oversee creative partnerships and events with customers, users and the wider community.
- Collaborate with marketing teams across Canva. Canva’s International Marketing group is a diverse and distributed team of marketers who drive user growth, brand awareness, and affinity in 30 priority markets. You’ll partner closely with various teams to support them in achieving their growth objectives and learning from their best practices.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in digital marketing/content and relevant management experience.
- You’re an excellent communicator in written and spoken English, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material. You live and breathe great content and care about getting the details right.
- You have experience in scaling and developing agile and happy marketing teams to achieve ambitious targets. A natural teammate, with a proven track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership.
- Strong editorial skills to help with shaping and editing content – with SEO knowledge an extra bonus.
- Importantly, you’re excited by data visualization and interactive content and the opportunity to bring Flourish to more people.
- You’re a friendly colleague and you work well in a close-knit team.