PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 7M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
📍Location: Remote or Paris, France
- 🤓 We are looking for an expert in the creative design field, to help us go to the next level. As our new Brand/UI Designer, you will work to defend our brand identity in order to have PhotoRoom stand out from other photo solutions!
- 💰 55-70k* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
- 🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
- ✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
- 💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
- 🏖️ Socials - Biannual company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
- 🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
- We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- As our brand is in its early stages, we need someone who is ready to contribute right away in a fast-evolving environment. This person will have the creative freedom to impact and own the PhotoRoom brand visual identity during an extremely exciting time in our journey.
- You will help create and evolve a coherent brand expression across all communication touchpoints.
- You will work at the forefront of creative AI with a team of world-renowned Machine Learning experts and explore new ways to introduce exciting AI capabilities to a large audience.
- You will work on the creation of creative templates for the fast-growing PhotoRoom ecosystem and have a huge impact on thousands of users.
- You will be working in direct collaboration with the Head of Design and the design team, in order to create a coherent design system between Brand and User Experience.
- You will be working in close collaboration with the Head of Brand and the Growth & Community team to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns for PhotoRoom.
- You will design a wide variety of marketing assets, including emails, social ads, event signage, landing pages, pitch decks etc. depending on the needs of the business.
✨ About you ✨
- You have 3+ years of design experience and have been part of creating or maintaining a brand at an early stage.
- You have mastered graphic design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and you also have a good knowledge of animation software such as Premiere and After Effects.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to fluently articulate your design decisions. You are at ease receiving feedback, and working with various stakeholders across all channels.
- You are capable of creating a wide range of content (e.g., App Store artwork, website visuals, social platforms imagery, PhotoRoom templates).
- You enjoy developing creative concepts as part of a team and are able to answer a creative brief, and then execute on your ideas.
- You have a versatile design sensibility and are able to shape your work based on data and user feedback.
- You are adaptable and able to work with fast iterations.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.