Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
📍Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote.
As a Pricing & Packaging (P&P) Lead Product Manager, you will own and drive the product roadmap for Pricing & Packaging at Webflow. In this role, you will be partnering closely with Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering, and Design.
About the role
Our cash compensation amount for this role is estimated at $151,000 - $208,000 for most locations and $168,000 - $231,000 for locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD or its equivalent in local currency. Total compensation is based on several factors, including but not limited to role, level, professional experience, qualifications, and location.
As a Lead Product Manager, Pricing & Packaging you’ll …
- Partner with and align Webflow’s most senior leaders to further develop and drive Webflow’s monetization strategy
- Develop, analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to inform our pricing strategy
- Be accountable for execution of Pricing & Packaging initiatives, including partnering closely with Engineering, Design, and Marketing
- Partner closely with Product Management and Product Marketing on developing monetization strategy around new features on the roadmap
- That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Manager, Pricing & Packaging if you have:
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Expert project management skills: ability to drive complex projects, align and influence cross-functional stakeholders, and implement change
- Experience in driving Pricing & Packaging decisions and formulating monetization strategies
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-growth startup
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.