About Mighty Bear Games
We are looking for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a talented and versatile Senior Marketing Artist who is passionate about building innovative solutions for our games. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to craft new and exciting experiences that our players would enjoy.
As the Senior Marketing Artist you’re a graphic design powerhouse that also understands working with 3D and has a passion for video games or entertainment media. Working with our development teams and partners you’ll lead the way dreaming, composing and creating ideas and imagery that amplifies and projects the image of our games to our customers and the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating inspired visual designs, images and video material for our games marketing campaigns.
- Working with our development teams and partners to brainstorm new visual concepts that amplify and project our games image into the marketplace with a view towards user acquisition and engagement.
- Building and maintaining an understanding of cutting edge marketing trends from games and related entertainment media industries.
- Working with our live-ops and development teams to analyse creative performance data to help guide and optimise iterations and evolving visual design content.
- Processing and prioritizing content requests from both internal teams and external partners.
- Using, manipulating and rendering 3D game models as a key element of our visual marketing designs.
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- A strong sense of entertainment related graphic design and composition with a keen understanding of working with 3D graphics as a source.
- Proficiency with relevant industry standard applications, both 2D and 3D, including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Unity, Blender and Maya.
- Strong principles of graphic design with an exceptional eye for colour, light, shade, form, composition, story and style with a matching portfolio of excellent material.
- Ability to communicate effectively, plan and organise work activities, analyse the information, and manage work time efficiently.
As a bonus, you would have:
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design.
- Ability to create 2D motion graphics.
- Understanding of advertising platforms and their specific visual requirements.
- If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!