Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
📍 Location: Remote US or Austin, Texas.
As the Growth Product Manager, your responsibilities will include supporting growth and optimizing our customer experience throughout their journey with us - from discovery to sign up. Candidates should have a deep understanding of Product-led Growth (PLG) market strategies, be data driven and acts with a sense of curiosity. They should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative environment. They should possess a passion for experimentation and optimizing for successful customer experiences. Lastly, the candidate should be collaborative, facilitating cross-functional alignment and decision making.
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. Ai should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
This role can be **Remote or based at one of our US offices. **We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you'll do at Jasper
- Work with the Growth pod to optimize our freemium product funnel.
- Work cross functionally within the product, marketing, and customer success organizations to drive growth.
- Run A/B or Multivariate tests from hypotheses.
- Compile, analyze, summarize and communicate test results efficiently and promptly.
- Stay up to date and be a source for the latest industry best practices for product led growth.
- Creating detailed and clear product & testing requirements
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in product growth.
- Experience working for a Product-led Growth (PLG) company or SaaS company using PLG approaches.
- Experience with developing product and user interface requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to think and work both strategically and methodically.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to come up with new, original ideas for testing and optimization projects,
- Communicate ideas to the team effectively.
- Detail oriented, results oriented & well organized with excellent follow-through.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience launching A/B and multivariate tests with an understanding of statistical significance
- Thrives in an ego free environment where the best idea wins and keeps solutions focused on the problem at hand.
- Takes disparate ideas and turns them into prioritized problems to research and solve with minimal guidance.
- Share your reasoning and outcomes with a data/metrics mentality.
- Known for listening, building trust, and collaborating with teams throughout the company.
- Strong product judgment and the ability to make decisions intelligently and quickly.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $138,000 to $160,000 Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
We are not accepting candidates from employment agencies, consulting or 3rd party firms.
The Product Management values that guide us:
Building products without ego - We own our work, but within the framework of the team. We see features through to the end while respecting our team members' ideas Strong opinions, loosely held - We fight for our ideas, but are open to hearing others' suggestions Ship fast, sustainably, and simply - We move quickly without over-complicating but with a minimum of debt Scale each other - We support and teach each other every day in order to be the strongest team possible