Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a total of $17.8M in funding from Nexus Venture Partners, RTP Global and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the content marketing program and leads generated from the program
- Assist in the execution of the content marketing program. Program Manage development of engaging content for Blogs, Whitepapers, How-to's, Videos, Website, Podcasts to help customers understand the Phyllo Platform.
- Manage promotion of the content marketing program initially through organic channels
- Research industry trends, reports and keywords to talk about interesting topics in the industry.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Teams to design content briefs
- Test and optimize messaging, copy and creatives for website, blog, and other mediums of content.
- Improve website performance focusing on keywords and creating SEO-friendly content
- You will be responsible for owning the leads coming from the content marketing program and the subsequent monthly, quarterly and annual targets associated with it.
- Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
- Research and identify new industry trends that will feed into the content strategy.
- Work with internal teams to understand the challenges faced by Phyllo’s customer to further design the content strategy
- Work with freelancers and agencies to esure quality and timeliness of content
- Design the ongoing content and publishing calendar for Phyllo across all owned channels - blogs, case studies, guides, podcasts and social media.
- Execute and scale the content strategy by either scaling the team internally or working through partners.
- Collaborate with internal experts from business and product teams on the content to make it more relevant to the market.
- Identify ways to promote the content for generation of leads
- Work with teams to optimise the quality and relevancy of leads through content
- Optimise content for SEO, monitor page rankings and quality of visitors
- Integrate the campaign leads and marketing signal back into Phyllo’s CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of experience for running successful content marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Any experience in the API / Developer Tool company is an added advantage
- Any experience with creator economy, either as a creator or marketing to creators is an added advantage
- Demonstrated creative thinking to come up with interesting campaign ideas by understanding of customers and their behavior
- Experience in integrating content marketing campaigns with CRM
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.