About Ethereum Foundation
About our Team
We are a small development team funded by the Ethereum Foundation, dedicated to catalyzing radical, democratic, privacy-first social coordination mechanisms. Our team’s focus is incubating community-driven projects and infrastructure to support a diverse ecosystem of Quadratic Funding initiatives in communities around the world, and in the process build up support and understanding for the value of credible privacy and anti-collision mechanisms like MACI
- Collaborate with team members to launch new programs.
- Work through the entire funnel from awareness, right down to retention to drive user growth
- Develop, oversee growth strategies that span from PR, content, events, stakeholder engagement, influencer outreach, social media to email campaigns, and more
- Help shape and execute our content strategy
- Manage media calendar, including arranging published articles, Medium blog posts, and Press Releases
- Brief designers on creative assets for PR, Medium blogs, and articles
- Organize wide-ranging outreach campaigns to mobilize all kinds of key stakeholders (media, influencers, podcasts, etc.) for our product growth
- Pitch MACI/QFI for awards, media lists, and report features
- Track metrics, media syndications, and analyze data to optimize our growth activities
- Uncover and leverage new emerging channels and opportunities to accelerate growth
- Coordinate community-run content initiatives.
- Ensure the promotion and growth of community events on social platforms.
- Work with community members and support them in achieving their projects or ideas.
- Set and track program performance goals through data measurement tools and dashboards.
- Report on the health of our community, and make recommendations for improvements while promoting the optimization of processes and tools for best program output.
- Ensure that public information about MACI products are accurate and promote confidence ### ### Qualifications
- 3+ years of Product Marketing Experience. Ideally, some Product Management experience.
- Experience with various growth/marketing strategies in the tech/fintech space
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Excellent organizational skills including planning, prioritizing and executing projects in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Experience gathering community feedback and creating organized write-ups to convey trends, questions, issues, etc. to the team.
- You have a good sense of humor
- You are a Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- You are able to communicate complex topics in a simple manner
- You are an outgoing person that loves to reach out and connect with people
- You act with strong work ethics and work goal-oriented
- You take responsibility for your activities and are able to execute them independently
- You have excellent English language skills (written & verbal), bilingual is a plus
- Established relationships and contacts with traditional and crypto media is a plus ### ### Contract Details
- 3-month contract to hire
- Fully remote