About Finoa GmbH
We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager with a passion for blockchain technology and finance to build and manage relationships with important stakeholders and drive a variety of operational and commercial topics. As a Partnerships and Ecosystem Manager at Finoa, you will leverage your analytical mindset and interpersonal skills to identify new business opportunities and cultivate relationships with key partners. The right candidate will be faced with a wide range of challenging tasks, promising personal growth, and a steep learning curve in the exciting intersection of crypto and institutional investment.
- Take ownership of relationships with crypto ecosystem participants, startups, consultancies, VCs/accelerators, fintechs, and financial institutions.
- Support revenue generation by building a pipeline of lead-generating partnerships.
- Seek out proactively new business opportunities through accurate, actionable, and well-executed research.
- Manage partner integrations from lead generation to implementation.
- Take ownership of cross-functional projects and lead initiatives that support Finoa’s global growth.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with institutional investors and corporations.
- Become a Finoa platform expert and brand ambassador.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Customer Support, and Business Operations.
- 3-5 years work experience in a crypto startup, consulting, or investment banking.
- Strong in-person and on-camera/call presence and confidence with complex financial topics in a compelling way.
- Passion for digital assets and always being up to date on the most recent developments shaping the crypto eco-system.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships with important external stakeholders.
- Experience in the due diligence, negotiation, and contracting of high-value strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge and/or practical experience in the blockchain/crypto space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a strong plus.
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and high-volume workloads in a fast-paced environment. ## Why you should apply
- Diverse and inclusive team: We are from 20+ different countries with a diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like Google, N26, SumUp, Goldman Sachs, Moonfare, and McKinsey.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to shape the future financial system, promoting a more equal and innovative society. We encourage shared responsibility through distributed leadership while sharing success and learning from mistakes.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision-making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in our newly built office in the heart of Berlin.