About Solana Labs
Solana Labs, Inc. (“Solana Labs”) is a technology company that builds products, tools, and reference implementations to further expand the Solana ecosystem. Solana is a global state machine, and the world’s most performant blockchain. It gives developers the confidence to build for the long term by delivering predictable scaling without compromising security or composability. Solana’s performance is driven by a single global state, which is capable of processing tens of thousands of smart contracts at once, and by Proof of History, a distributed clock that unlocks low-latency, sub-second finality across the global state. Established in 2018, Solana Labs is a technology company with a fast paced, problem-solving environment that operates at the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications.
The Solana Mobile team is taking crypto mobile. Saga is built from the ground up to use the speed and power of Solana, a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world, to the mobile ecosystem. Our team is highly specialized and talented, so we’re looking for people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us launch Saga, our flagship Android device, and SMS, the world's first web3 mobile stack. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Experience managing US (and preferably international) marketing for premium direct to consumer (d2c) technical consumer electronics products
- Experience with channel sales and negotiations
- Product-centric mindset for creating marketing strategies
- Own product position and messaging both in the US and International markets
- Ideate, execute, and measure efforts including referral campaigns, NFT-related competitions, and giveaways to drive pre-orders
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product and measurement roadmaps.
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality.
- Develop product overview documents and go-to-market materials, in collaboration with Integrated Marketing, User Operations, PR, and Sales.
- Establish mobile best practices, create playbooks, monitor industry trends, share thought leadership, and foster learnings across teams
- Build co-marketing strategies with software and hardware builders in the Solana ecosystem ## ### Requirements:
- 5+ years experience managing marketing for premium direct to consumer electronics products
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising and social media
- A strategic thinker with excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to share and present ideas among large teams and executive leadership
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to inspire internal and external partners, cross-functional teams, and agencies to drive towards a common goal
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Prior knowledge of web3 is not required, but a curiosity and willingness to learn is a must