NFTPort's mission is to empower developers to break up todays data monopolies and make the Internet ownable by citizens. If you vibe with the mission and are enthusiastic about building NFT infrastructure for devs, then you'll fit right in.
We are a team of ex-NATO, Amazon, Nvidia, etc. and funded by world-class investors such as Plural Platform, Atomico, Protocol Labs, Jaynti Kanani (Co-Founder of Polygon), Jutta Steiner (Co-Founder of Polkadot), Balaji Srinivasan (ex CTO of Coinbase), Jaan Tallinn (Co-Founder of Skype, early investor of DeepMind), Taavet Hinrikus & Sten Tamkivi (Co-Founders of Wise).
Your role and how success looks like
As a Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for running the marketing org by shaping a winning strategy, building and leading the team and making sure our product reaches core audience. You will work directly with the CEO, Johannes. You help to grow us into hundreds of thousands of active developers through a unified go-to-market strategy, execution and delivery that taps into the existing NFT verticals as well unlocks news developer segments. You build a brand that developers love and rave to their friends about it - all of it fuelling our product led growth. For this, you build a world class and scalable growth engine. You build a developer community as strong as any other Web3 dev community. You do this by making sure our community is heard and represented through our channels. You meet regularly with key customers, understanding user personas well, and communicate our releases, roadmap and development efforts effectively. Help to launch the world’s first decentralized NFT infrastructure protocol which will span all the L1 top blockchains such as Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Flow and layers 2's.
For more context, see our product: https://docs.nftport.xyz/ (recommended if you want to proceed to an interview).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in strategizing, planning and executing wide variety of marketing & growth projects for a technical audience. A history of marketing technical products with success - you deliver impact and results
- Deep domain knowledge and passion for blockchain, Web3, developer tooling and open-source. You know what gm, ngmi, wgmi & degen mean. Thinking about dev tooling, infrastructure and APIs gets you fired up as you love to build for devs
- You are a generalist who rolls up the sleeves & gets it done: you don't have to know the whole marketing stack but should be able to adapt, understand and work with whatever digital channel i.e. YT, Twitter, Discord, etc. that is necessary to make us grow
- You are customer obsessed and you understand developer personas extremely well and able to communicate with them at ease as you have marketed to devs previously. You can fire up REST API calls to understand and explain easily what our product does
- You have strong leadership skills as you have previously built and led a marketing org in an early stage startup. You can marshal the resources of the team by increasing the leverage and syncing your cross-functional teammates—sales, engineers, growth, etc. Your output is the output of the overall team
- You are a storyteller by heart, creative as an artist and have the execution chops of a growth hacker
- Have the skills needed to move fast, find out what is the 80-20 solution and iterate to solve the remaining 20%
- Tireless problem-solver, acting autonomously, take ownership, actively proposing solutions, good communicator, be a team player, have a growth and startup mindset
- Are motivated and passionate about the startup, no-corporate-BS way of life which also means ruthless execution at speed. You believe strongly in the Web3 & decentralization ethos
Nice to have
- Have worked in a Web3/blockchain startup
- You have a strong spidey sense for excellent products
- You have aped into some NFTs
What we offer you
- Mission and work that matters: You can disrupt today's data monopolies (e.g. Facebook, etc.) and make the Internet ownable by citizens
- Be part of a growing Web3 community and movement where you get to meet and learn from likeminded people
- Be part of a startup that’s scaling damn fast, packed with career opportunities in a new Web3 world and be surrounded by exceptionally talented colleagues who have previously worked in NATO, Amazon, Nvidia etc.
- Help us bring NFTs to the mainstream while having the ability to learn about blockchain & Web3 industry
- Receive generous salary and stock/tokens
- Be a part of a diverse team that welcomes all races, religions, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, ages, or are unique in any other way
- Receive sports and self-growth benefits with 28 calendar days of vacation
- Flexible work environment, location and time where you are in charge of balancing your own freedom and responsibility
- Pick your own equipment - we'll set you up with a laptop plus any software you need
- Chew bubble gum, mint some NFTs and have fun :)
Vibes with you?