Make our journey, your journey!
In this newly shaped chapter, you will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer, Chief Product Officer and other key leaders across the company to develop and lead the execution of growth strategies to maximize user growth and retention.
- You guide the prioritization of Marketing & Growth-related initiatives across Lifecycle Marketing and Product Growth squads (consisting of engineers, designers, analysts and marketers)
- You ensure that the team is maximizing the impact of all growth experiments by maintaining organized play books, automated systems, and dashboards that track the states and thresholds related to each experiment.
- You define and improve key growth funnels and metrics and determine the KPIs and dashboards that each functional area of the Growth Department needs to execute effectively
- You enable squads to identify and anticipate customer needs and business opportunities to drive aggressive growth in key metrics
- You build financial forecasts and projections that relate to the cost and return on investment for initiatives and experiments.
- You provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to your team and the organization on the company’s growth strategy.
- You oversee the interviewing and hiring of new team members as the Growth Department continues to scale.
- You bring at least 6 years of proven experience scaling a consumer-facing hyper-growth businesses (Series B-D stage), and owning user growth goals (user acquisition & retention) - ideally within Consumer Tech or FinTech
- You demonstrate track record of delivering on consistent growth metrics, such as lead & user conversions, retention and revenue generation Your experience in iterative product development culture is a must with a strong understanding of acquisition marketing of B2C Consumer Tech You have solid experience of being an active member of a company’s leadership team with experience of managing large teams
- You have the ability to lead, coach and inspire cross-functional teams, ensuring that there are ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- As you love to connect to people and understand that diversity will drive innovation, you convince us with your empathic and inclusive mindset You're able to deal with ambiguity and are flexible in this fast-paced fintech environment
- You are a communicator by heart, both written and verbal with fluency in English, whereas German is optional
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st
- We offer flexible ways-of-working, you have the option available to work from our modern office in Kreuzberg, and/or work remotely within Germany. Additionally, we also offer a remote option to work outside of Germany up to 2 months at a time
- Learning & Development budget of 1.000 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Access to NiloHealth for well-being support and Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- German language courses up until C2 level
- You will be working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.