We’re building the future of live entertainment, and we’d do it even better with you. Twitch doesn’t just serve communities, we work as one too. We’re building a strong and diverse team, where everyone has a voice. We’re growing fast and always tackling the next big challenge.
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, EMEA, you will contribute to marketing strategies that are rooted in the culture and needs of our community and business in EMEA. You will help bring campaigns to market that delight millions of viewers and creators on Twitch, with a specific focus on the marketing campaign for TwitchCon Paris in 2023.
Functionally speaking, you will support the strategy and tactical implementation of marketing campaigns, contributing to the execution of channel plans and creative assets. You will work with a diverse group of teams, including Content & Partnerships, Data Science, Programming, Paid Media, Social, CRM, PR and Sales. You will be an ideal fit if you live to organise, partner with others, and find efficiencies in the process. You will have incredible communication and collaboration abilities with both leaders and individual contributors, and are comfortable using data and insights to anchor your approach.
Your success means being able to implement and develop creative solutions and activations with lean resources, and facilitate execution across many partners. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and communications metric improvements.
You will integrate cohesively with regional counterparts in EMEA and global counterparts in the US, notably Campaign Managers in the Integrated Marketing team based in San Francisco. This is a contract role providing maternity cover and is based in Paris.
- Support with the execution of marketing strategies and programmes rooted in product, streamer-participation, and events within EMEA
- Integrate with market-specific teams such as the content & partnerships, and sales teams to provide strategic localised marketing support
- Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
- Project manage channel plans and creative asset development
- Collect, review, and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
- Support with the development and optimisation of marketing operations
- Write campaign marketing reports - work with Data Scientists to collect data and summarise important insights
- General upkeep of project management tools and documents
- Fluent in English and French and willing to locate within the French market
- 5+ years of marketing experience in EMEA
- Multi-channel familiarity - experience creating and executing marketing strategies across a range of paid and owned channels
- Experience working with channel and creative teams
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- Experience establishing new processes and operating models at a local level within a global business
- Great organisation; you don't let things "slip through the cracks"
- Verbal and written skills amongst diverse groups of people
Contract Length: 9 months