We're a small team creating no-code tools for artists and producers in the web3 space. If you're someone who also wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, including brand and marketing, then this role is perfect for you! Your work would be about evolving how Bueno delivers a consistent and delightful experience throughout the entire user journey.
At Bueno, we are expanding the marketing team! We recognize that creating owned content is crucial for building a lasting and meaningful brand. We’re looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats and enjoys a culture of freedom and responsibility. You’ll have the trust and power to experiment, explore ideas, make mistakes, learn, adapt, and try again.
We're a small team creating no-code tools for artists and producers in the web3 space. If you also want to get your hands in different parts of the company, including support and community, then this role is perfect for you! Your work would be about evolving how Bueno delivers consistent and delightful support throughout the entire user journey.
We're counting on you to create some awesome thought leadership pieces, storytelling that showcases our brand, community-focused stories, and content that really resonates with our users and buyers. We are seeking an editorial and content enthusiast to spearhead our efforts to genuinely, deeply, and clearly connect with both existing and new audiences. The ideal candidate will possess a strong point of view, outstanding leadership abilities, and a natural talent for focusing on brand and business objectives.
- Drive content and editorial strategy across our owned channels, telling stories that build Bueno’s brand and persuade current and prospective users.
- Establish Bueno’s thought leadership platforms, for the brand and also individual executives.
- Build content infrastructure for scale - including new channels, surfaces, guidelines and editorial processes.
- A proven track record in creating impactful content campaigns that have successfully driven significant growth
- You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects at once.
- Experience building content in multiple formats to drive business results
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Experience leading and managing editorial teams
- Facility with analytics
- An ability - and love - for serving as both a strategist and a doer
- A good eye for design is a plus
- English native speaker or professionally fluent
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the Art or NFT industry
- 6+ years of content marketing experience
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are creative (very important!)
- Are intrinsically motivated
- Are analytical
- Enjoy wearing many hats
- Have a self-starter and can-do attitude
- Have a good sense of humor!
- 100% Remote
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive salary & equity