We’re building the future of live entertainment, and we’d do it even better with you. Twitch doesn’t just serve communities, we work as one too. We’re building a strong and diverse team, where everyone has a voice. We’re growing fast and always tackling the next big challenge.
Twitch is looking for an experienced marketer to manage our marketing efforts to our enthusiastic audiences across Spanish Speaking Americas (SSA), with predominant focus on our viewers and creators. You will create full funnel marketing campaigns, establish localized corporate narratives, lead on brand messaging, content and events strategies. Reporting to the Latin America Sr. Director of Marketing, you will partner with management, product, content and business development teams. You are technologically adept and a focused person with experience working in diverse B2C marketing organizations, managing complex marketing channels / campaigns across diverse teams.
The position is hybrid and the job location is Mexico City, Mexico.
- Drive marketing strategies to the SSA audiences including the management and use of earned, owned (social email, on-Twitch, blog), and paid (digital and offline) media.
- Conceive, design and implement the social media strategy for Mexico with scalability to SSA.
- Develop industry-leading relationships between Twitch and its creators and viewers in SSA to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that translates to applicable marketing strategy.
- Oversee the development of narrative arcs, whether geo-localized or unique to SSA, that bring together content and product features that best addresses our needs while staying true to the Twitch brand. Develop campaigns that go beyond SSA countries to foster x-content collaboration with Spanish creators and audiences.
- Build campaign strategy and GTM plans that ladder up to overall brand and audience narratives; engage with internal creative, channel, and analytics team to ensure execution and delivery of results.
- A Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of expertise in marketing, content marketing, and campaign execution
- Experience managing both strategy and implementation of international social channels
- Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
- International marketing exposure within multi-functional organizations with varied audience types.
- You exhibit experience with insights and data, with a proven track record of translating these into hyper targeted campaigns.
- Excellent (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy) and verbal skills.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
- Experience in the advertising or gaming industry preferred
- Design skills and the ability to create visually appealing presentations and templates
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount