Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for a Brand Copywriter who excels in helping cross-functional teams find creative and compelling ways to connect with our intended audiences. Our ideal candidate is a passionate storyteller who is excited about bringing Figma’s brand voice to life as they are about grammatical precision. You’ll be developing and socializing our writing guides, establishing processes, partnering with and learning from other writing teams at Figma, and bringing best-in-class storytelling to life alongside collaborators on Brand Studio and Marketing teams.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Studio, Product Marketing, Growth, and Research peers to co-shape and execute on compelling product launches, campaigns, and Marketing initiatives
- Partner and foster relationships with visual designers, motion designers, and strategists to up-level our holistic brand storytelling
- Create original and strategic solutions—from conceptual development all the way to execution
- Proactively gain knowledge of Figma’s products, processes, audiences, key business objectives, and competitive landscape and connect that knowledge to your day-to-day craft
- Establish and share processes and ways of working with cross-functional peers, seeking feedback and iterating often
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a copywriter for brand and marketing
- A portfolio of writing samples and examples of your work
- Demonstrated excellence in both receiving and giving feedback
- A proven track record of successfully navigating ambiguous problems and a knack for paving a path forward
- Experience successfully collaborating cross-functionally with large teams
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience working in Figma
- Design knowledge or experience working with designers
- B2B experience
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
Annual Base Salary Range (SF/NY Hub):
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].