Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
As Employer Branding & Tech Community Specialist, you will drive and support the events and initiatives, both external and internal to create a strong presence of Make as an employer of choice in the talent market. You will build new tech communities, unleash your creativity, and utilize your content writing skills and much more.
You will be part of the Talent Acquisition team and report directly to the Manager of Talent Acquisition. You will work closely with Employer Branding & Talent Marketing Manager on various projects positively impacting our Employer Brand strategy. The role is based in Prague.
The work you’ll do:
- Focus on employer brand awareness and tech community building by organizing various events, webinars, tech meet-ups, job fairs and driving PR initiatives (such as podcasts, press,...)
- Engage within the network of existing tech talent communities using employee ambassadors to extend your reach
- Create engaging talent marketing content for our social media platforms
- Closely work with Employer Branding & Talent Marketing Manager and Talent Acquisition Partners on various projects positively impacting our employer brand and awareness such as online and offline campaigns, internal campaigns promoting referral program, internal mobility, internship program, etc.
- Keep up-to date our employer brand profiles (Atmoskop, Glassdoor, Welcome to the Jungle)
- Keep a close eye on relevant metrics across different platforms (Careers site, Social, Digital, etc.) to apply insights and evolve our employer brand strategy,
- Act as a partner to the business, building key partnerships with Marketing, HR, Engineering teams, Diversity and Inclusion, and business resource groups to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with employer branding / tech community building projects (working for a tech scale-up company would be a plus), with proven success in the development and implementation of innovative talent marketing initiatives;
- Experience with copywriting is a plus; We have skilled copywriters but if you are used to producing catchy texts (such as newsletters for the community, social media posts, or invitations for the events) it would make your job much easier;
- You feel like home on social media. You like to try new things and you keep on track with the current trends on socials in the context of Talent Marketing and Employer Branding;
- We collaborate together. Some tasks will require your independent work, but many times you will work closely with other streams such as Engineering, Marketing, People & Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, where you will utilize your communication and prioritization skills;
- Last but not least - you stay up to date with the current trends in the IT industry and SAAS is not an unfamiliar word to you.
Are you in?
- We are excited to learn more about you! Feel free to apply. We highly recommend attaching your references, snippets of your previous work, and/or summarize your motivation and achievements in a cover letter.
What we offer:
- 🌎 A multinational team with 40+ nationalities creating the future of automation.
- ☀️ 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days.
- 📈 Stock units. Enjoy RSU grants in a rapidly growing company increasing in value every day.
- 🕒 Remote work and flexible hours. Structure your hours and work location to suit your needs. Stay flexible, even with a full-time job.💰Additionally, we support our remote colleagues by providing a monthly allowance.
- 📚 Learning & growth opportunities. Every team member has access to a learning platform and an annual budget for development and enrichment opportunities. Coaching, mentoring, training, languages, tech conferences? Up to you!
- 🌱Internal mobility. You will find plenty of tools and opportunities if you decide to grow or change your career path. We fully support your career development.
- 🖥️ State-of-the-art equipment. We provide a height-adjustable office desk with a notebook/MacBook and a 34’’ curved monitor, plus access to the company’s 3D printer.
- 👶 Extra parental leave. We offer paid leave for new parents, including up to 24 weeks (primary parent) and 12 weeks (supporting parent).
- 🏋️ Multisport card. We contribute to your Multisport card.
- 🍕 Our weekly breakfasts, lunches, and Friday breaks give on-site colleagues a chance to unwind together. Additionally, we have an unlimited snack bar to enjoy every day.
- 🐶 You can expect many furry friends of various sizes, shapes, and colors in our Prague office and you can bring your own too! :)
- 🎉 Last, but not least, you can look forward to various events like game nights, pizza & movie nights, and sport-related activities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, let us know, and apply now! #careeratmake