About Animoca Brands
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
📍Location: London, UK or Remote.
At Animoca Brands our mission is to build a free, fair and equitable digital society, enabled by true digital property rights, that is secured through de-centralisation and governed by democratic processes: the open metaverse.
The Animoca family is a deeply collaborative network with a shared passion for experimentation and learning in Web3. This is an environment where creative and driven individuals learn from and share with their peers across the portfolio.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on our Racing Ecosystem which is a single economy where our motorsport games present players with concepts such as content ownership and Play-to-Earn.
As a Project Manager, your role is to take the features and vision of a product, and interpret them into executable plans. You will track the progress of features as they’re developed, and work with team leads to align resources.
You will be speaking to all teams to ensure everyone knows the part they need to play to deliver, through engineering, art, design, QA and marketing. And ensure quality, working with the teams to provide bug free, polished, releases.
You will report directly to C-Level staff, and understand the importance of open communication, be able to convey current project status, but also come prepared with solutions, with an eye on always moving forward. You are flexible, able to adapt to moment-to-moment changes in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery blockchain applications, and connected websites
- Work with Product Managers and development team members to schedule tasks and releases, and execute within the specified timelines
- Manage and communicate with external vendors, freelancers, partners and clients to ensure project success and mitigate risks
- Research and build your knowledge on blockchain technologies and gaming independently, to help make informed decisions
- Document and track progress of development and features across the product
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- An experienced product manager ideally having worked within creative industries Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific expertise in compiling and summarising information from multiple source
- Experience working with engineers, artists, QA’s and marketing departments
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including engineering, art, UI, UX and QA
- Track record of delivering / tracking multiple projects on time
- Familiarity with resource and budget management, projection and allocation
- Comfortable working with external, third-party development teams
- Experienced in using date and insights to inform planning and decision making
- A growth mindset, always learning and improving throughout their career
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)