Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India and Chile, among other locations.
We are looking for an experienced individual to lead a team of writers that are passionate about ensuring our users can be successful in using Make. As the Product Documentation Manager, this position will build and manage the processes and people that deliver quality writing to aid users within the product and associated documentation. This team is accountable for delivering complete, useful, accurate, and consistent writing for existing and continuously changing product capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Set standards and guidelines for achieving quality and consistency of UX writing and documentation
- Establish the voice & tone for our writing through understanding our users and their workflows
- Create standards for terminology and language usage across the product portfolio
- Recruit, supervise, coach, and mentor technical writers
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders including product managers, designers, engineers, and customer support
- Set and manage key metrics that highlight the documentation team’s ability to influence our business, including user satisfaction and adoption
- Ensure documentation processes are efficient and successful
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and ensuring the feedback is addressed properly
- Oversee the delivery of the documentation roadmap
- Proactively identify editorial issues and propose solutions
- Collaborate with web development teams on improving the technology behind our documentation portal, publishing pipeline, and documentation tools
- Remove obstacles that prevent the documentation team from delivering on its commitments
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technical and UX writing and a proven track record of producing high-quality documentation. They should possess excellent communication skills, a collaborative mindset, and leadership experience. Additionally, a solid understanding of software development and experience with SaaS products will be crucial for success in this role.
- Verbal fluency in English and very strong English writing skills
- Customer-centric people that are proactive, analytical, collaborative, and have strong communication skills, especially in technical and business contexts
- 3+ years in writing, preferably within a SaaS business context
- University degree, preferably in language, economics, or sciences
- Writing samples (portfolio that shares your process and examples of decisions made)
- Candidates with an understanding of SaaS automation, integration, and/or no-code software solutions may be given additional preference
What we offer:
- The ability to work with incredibly passionate people doing amazing things with ridiculously cool technology that is fun to use and that customers love
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Remote working allowance
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Dog-friendly office
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!