Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of code — without writing any — to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the next evolution of the billing and payments infrastructure underpinning our business. You will define and deliver on a billing strategy that ensures this mission-critical system reliably supports our ever-expanding business ambitions and global customer base. And you will partner closely with our Engineering, Product, Design, Growth, and Business teams to implement pricing, packaging, and payments strategies that drive continued growth and success.
About the role
- Location: In-office, Remote, or Either
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000 - $178,000 for most US locations and $144,000 - $198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Senior Product Manager for Billing & Payments Infrastructure, you’ll …
- Maintain and evolve the billing systems that enable us to reliably capture revenue for our entire suite of offerings — including SaaS subscriptions, E-commerce, Enterprise contracts, and our growing Marketplace and Ecosystems
- Ensure that our billing and payments infrastructure supports the ever-changing regulatory and compliance requirements for serving our global customer base
- Partner with product and growth teams to define and implement pricing, packaging, and payments strategies for sustained business growth
- Partner with finance and business operations teams to define and implement systems to support our financial, compliance, and business analysis processes
- Understand our user needs, technical foundation, and customer support processes to deliver clear and consistent end-to-end billing experiences
- Define and deliver on a billing infrastructure roadmap that effectively prioritizes strategic initiatives across our product, growth, and finance teams for maximum business impact
- Partner closely with our Data infrastructure, Insights, and Finance team to improving reporting and enablement of better strategic decisions
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality and reliability for our billing infrastructure
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong understanding of the technical architecture of payments and billing systems — especially for SaaS, enterprise contracts, and marketplace models
- Are comfortable and confident in deep discussions with engineers about technical issues or challenges, and potential approaches or solutions
- Are familiar with the financial and business operations most closely tied to billing systems — financial reporting, tax and payment processing compliance, etc.
- Can collaboratively partner with stakeholders across different departments (e.g. finance, business operations, security, product, marketing, sales, etc.) to ensure that our billing systems satisfy all critical business requirements
- Are an effective strategic and team leader, who can drive the definition, organizational alignment, and delivery of a critical infrastructure roadmap — navigating challenging prioritization decisions to best balance different business needs and desired outcomes
- Are a clear communicator of strategic and technical decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- Remote-first company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible paid time off with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.