Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the day-to-day utilization and accuracy of Chatbot and leverages conversational experience to support enquiries and solves user issues
- Support Chatbot functionality within Ada by enhancing flows and creating documentation to support and engage with CHT with any changes
- Train and improve overall performance of the Chatbot through understanding and diagnosing where there are intents being misrecognized or gaps in how we're bringing users into flows, optimising with keywords
- Operate and drive a continuous improvement mindset; through analysis of and continuous optimisation of chatbot flows and experience resulting in improved user experience
- Identify operational and workflow gaps both within and outside your immediate scope and execute on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Canva teams and take ownership of potential intents for implementation
- Liaise with third party vendors and internal stakeholders across multiple groups to optimise usage of the Chatbot
What we’re looking for
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - particularly across Product, QA, Data and CHT
- Demonstrated understanding of CHT process and requirements to resolve user issues, with an eye for optimising through technology like chatbots
- Aptitude for system administration and management, who's excited to get in the weeds with new and exciting AI-powered systems
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement changes to address them - particularly with regards to issue recognition and resolution
- Analytical mindset - can identify trends and themes from multiple data points, and highlight/action corresponding opportunities
- Experience with Conversational Design, Chatbot Administration and working with a Product team is an advantage
What the candidate will learn and how will they develop at Canva
- Play a key role in shaping one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- Opportunity to tackle challenges across many areas: from internationalization to product, and beyond!
- Scale a relatively new experience to be a critical support engine for 1B MAU
User Voice Group’s vision is “every user empowered, every voice heard.” With all the product features and improvements we are rolling out at an immense scale, the User Voice group needs to keep meeting the support needs of Canva users. Whilst our primary goal is to solve issues before they happen, or to use technology to address them, we have a growing need for people to resolve more complex issues.
The Program Manager, Chatbot role will work closely with the Support Profile & Pathways (SuPP) in User Help Experience/User Voice. While we hope our users do not have issues when using Canva, SuPP aims to make the experience of identifying, reporting, and resolving Canva issues as seamless and delightful as possible when issues occur. Intelligent and personalised experiences like the support chatbot are critical to achieving our mission, and you will play a key role in optimising a key channel that many users rely on to receive help.