Linearity is a powerful and award-winning marketing design software suite that simplifies the asset creation process. The platform boasts a wide range of groundbreaking features and is trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney, and Microsoft. Linearity Curve allows designers to create precision vector assets 30% faster than with competing tools, and seamlessly delivers cross-platform functionality without compromising on power or quality. But that's not all—we're proud to present our newest addition to our suite, Linearity Move. This game-changing animation software empowers anyone, regardless of technical expertise, to craft breathtaking marketing animations in just seconds. Our software has reached over 10M downloads and has raised an astonishing $30M+ in funding from some of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally (EQT, HV Capital & 468 Capital). And we've been recognized as one of Europes Top B2B rising 100 "Soonicorns" by Sifted. Our mission is to equip marketing teams to create captivating content collaboratively. To accomplish that mission, we need you!
We're seeking a highly motivated and creative Educational Content Lead to join our incredible team. In this role, you'll be responsible for the creation of written and video educational content, collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers to understand upcoming exciting product features, and updates, and work with the SEO team to optimize content reach, and more.
Life as an Educational Content Lead:
- Analyze product metrics and user feedback to identify gaps in user experiences and areas for educational content.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers to understand product features and updates, and translate them into educational content.
- Organize the creation of written and video educational content, such as tutorials, guides, and knowledge base articles, to help users effectively utilize our SaaS product.
- Plan and execute on educational content production (video and written) from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the video production team on filming, cutting and editing the video content.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to optimize educational content for search engine visibility and user engagement.
- Ensure the educational content is accurate, up-to-date, and aligned with our brand voice and guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and instructional design best practices to continuously enhance the educational content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote and distribute educational content through various channels including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter.
- Monitor user engagement and feedback on the educational content, and make iterative improvements based on insights.
- Share education journey insights with the product team to improve the overall product experience.
- Work with the product team on experimenting with educational content
- Experience organizing/creating written & video educational content (tutorials, guides, and knowledge base articles, to help users effectively utilize a SaaS product)
- KPI-driven mindset (content marketing KPIs, data-driven)
- Great project management skills (communication, planning, sharing visibility)
- Ability to produce, plan and create video and static content
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient in English
- Video scripting experience
- Experienced in Technical writing or copywriting