Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
Make is a forward-thinking organization that recognizes the immense potential of artificial intelligence (AI) in transforming the way we work and deliver value to our customers. We are seeking a passionate and innovative AI Transformation Lead to champion the integration of AI into our company culture and work processes.
We believe that generative AI represents a pivotal turning point for companies and that the best companies will adopt AI-technologies throughout everything they do. The AI Transformation Lead is a critical role within our organization, responsible for fostering a culture of AI adoption, innovation, and continuous learning across every department. This individual will embody and promote a culture that embraces AI solutions and encourages employees to explore and integrate AI into their daily work.
This position offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's future by shaping our AI culture. If you are passionate about AI, an effective communicator, and a natural leader, we invite you to join us in driving the transformation of our organization through AI.
Note: While this role will report into the VP, Product, this individual will not be managing AI-technologies within the Make product. Instead, this role may work with product & engineering teams (like any other team at Make) to help them understand best practices in AI.
- Evaluate internal processes and identify potential AI use cases and projects in the collaboration with leadership and department across the whole company.
- Find the best AI tools and assist teams with integrating it into processes.
- Create and execute an AI acceleration and enablement program that empowers all departments and functions. Such a program may include identifying or developing training and resources, creating an AI center of excellence, creating mechanisms for sharing best practices, and providing routine consultation to teams throughout the company.
- Develop and execute strategies for integrating AI culture within the organization.
- Collaborate with the leadership and their teams to identify potential AI use cases and projects.
- Establish training programs and resources to empower employees to utilize AI in their roles.
- Create an environment where employees feel encouraged to experiment and innovate with AI.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of AI initiatives on company operations.
- Keep abreast of AI developments, market trends, and competitor activities.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to ensure AI culture becomes ingrained in the company's DNA.
- Remove barriers that prevent successful adoption including navigating legal, ethical, and financial concerns from various stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of the AI market and AI technologies, without necessarily having an engineering background.
- Strong self-education habits and a commitment to staying current with AI advancements.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Previous experience with implementing IT tools is more than welcome.
- Enthusiasm for experiments and finding the right solutions.
- Ability to come up with new use cases and creative solutions using data and technology.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience, but also ability to participate in technical conversations.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following traits and qualities:
"Managing by Wandering Around":
- Embrace an open-door policy, regularly engaging with employees to understand their needs, challenges, and ideas related to AI integration.
- Spend time working closely with our "Makers," ensuring hands-on involvement to gather valuable insights and promote AI culture.
- Encourage and reward employees for exploring new AI approaches and ideas that accelerate business results.
- Empower individuals to experiment with AI technologies without fear of failure.
"The Art of Persuasion":
- Leverage hands-on experience and open communication to influence and excite employees about the benefits of AI culture.
- Promote AI adoption through persuasion and enthusiasm, rather than coercion.
"Knowing the Playfield":
- Stay updated on the rapidly evolving AI landscape, including competitor activities and emerging trends.
- Possess a deep understanding of the AI market and a genuine passion for the AI world.
What we offer:
- 📈 RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- 💸 Annual bonus
- 🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- 🎓 Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- 🍎 Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor
- 🏝 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- 10 care days to care for your loved ones
- 👨👩👧👦 Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- 👶 RSUs grant for a newborn child
- ☂️ Life insurance
- 🏋️ Multisport card
- 💰 Remote working allowance
- 🍍 Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- 🥗 Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- 🏡 Flexible working hours + home office
- 🐕🦺 Company therapy pets (dog-friendly office)
- 🖨 Company 3D printer
- 🥳 Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year