At Softr, we believe everyone should have the ability to create the software they need, without engineers or designers.
Our mission is to democratize engineering genius and empower 99% of the world, who can't code, to create custom apps for their business or life.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, tens of thousands of companies and operators have already adopted Softr and are building custom apps like membership apps, customer portals, internal tools, marketplaces, communities within hours, all without code.
Read more about our vision here.
We’re a small and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals!
We are building the world’s largest ecosystem for no-code apps and we are looking for an experienced Community Education Manager to join our awesome Community Team to educate our customers on the power of Softr and no-code.
As the Community Education Manager, you will become the face of all things Softr education, working closely with our product and growth teams to create educational content that fosters awareness, product adoption, and engagement. Additionally, you will be the face of Education with our partners, external communities and cohorts, and more!
- Have full ownership of our Softr video library and academy, producing helpful tutorials and case study walkthroughs to help our customers go from 0-1. This will consist of developing the curriculum, writing scripts, and shooting consistent video tutorials. In the future, it may grow into a full suite of guided courses, with different segments and tracks depending on where the user is in their journey with Softr.
- Plan, host and execute regular educational workshops with partners, community members, and customers.
- Be the face of Softr for Education: Partnering with strategic communities and learning cohorts to get Softr into new ones as well as being the “face” of Softr for demos, tutorials etc.
- Own and drive the community forum: along with the support team, you will have ownership of our Discourse Forum from a community perspective, working to implement and test programs such as moderator, gamification, beta testing and whatever strategies make sense based on experimentation and research. Our support team is heavily involved here too, but we hope to bring more of a community focus to the forum over time.
- You have a passion for No Code and an understanding of Softr and other no code tools.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with instructional design, including scripting and video production, preferably at a SaaS company.
- You’re proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- You’ve hosted online workshops and events in the past and know what it takes to execute a well-planned event.
- You’re comfortable in front of the camera and being a forward-facing member of the team.
- *Please include examples of past videos and workshops you have hosted and produced, when applying!
- Competitive salary plus equity
- A fully remote, diverse and international team
- Your own tech equipment, co-working space
- Team events, offsites etc.
- It’s important to note that Softr is an early-stage, fast-growing company. We are an all-hands-on-deck team that is highly collaborative, fast and focused on impact. The ability to be flexible as we shift and scale is an important trait for this role. We look for folks that bring ideas to the table and aren’t afraid to jump in and take the reins. If this sounds exciting to you, we encourage you to apply!