Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
We are a fast-growing team of 14 people.
Being part of the Mob Control team means working with established experts from the casual gaming industry on fun, durable games, with communities of players across the globe, and to take on cutting-edge entrepreneurial projects in mobile gaming.
Discord ServerPlayers: >20k
As a community manager for Mob Control, your mission will be to help turn the game into a social phenomenon.
- Lead and animate our Discord server, interact with players, organize activities
- Design and run exciting events to motivate our fans that combine with in-game events (Live Ops)
- Create content for our Twitter account and engage with users
- Drive user and engagement growth across our brand and O&O Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram channels
- Running Live AMA/dev chats/dev blog/Twitter Spaces/Twitch Streams for high touch B2C/superfans
- Chief Meme Officer
- Social Listening, analyze players’ feedback and data and suggest game improvements
- Processing major/minor bugs to the relevant game teams in a timely and effective way
- Assist customer support inquiries
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant in marketing or communications
- Experience with marketing strategies, sales techniques, and social media management
- Strong communication skills
- Native level of English