About Dune Analytics
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue 🦄 to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
Here's how 👇
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Product Designer to work with our lead Product Designer. The successful candidate will have a critical role in taking design at Dune to the next level. As a designer at Dune you will play a pivotal role in shaping the way our users interact with and extract value from our rich tapestry of decentralized data.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with product management and leadership to contribute to the design of the product
- Work with the go to market team and our customers to understand their needs and workflows
- Help define new features and products
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and UI for features
- Work closely with the engineering team to bring delightful user experiences to market
- Ensure Dune has an attractive and unified design across all our interfaces and channels
- Help promote design culture within the company.
You might be a great fit for this role if:
- You have a passion for great design that’s simple and functional
- You like express ideas through visuals and prototyping
- Experience working with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- You enjoy thinking through interactions that are technical and complex.
Requirements for this role:
- A degree in a STEM field with relevant courses and/or experience as a designer
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical skills. Proficiency with SQL is a plus.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in crypto or data products is a significant plus
- Understanding of blockchain technology and the crypto space is highly desirable.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package 🚀 The compensation for your role, both salary and equity, is top 25% of companies in the space.
- Our employee equity scheme has world-class employee-friendly terms with a heavily discounted strike price (~90%) and a 10-year exercise window
- 🏖 5 weeks PTO + local public holidays (that can be swapped to suit you)
- 🧑💻 A fully remote-first approach with truly flexible working hours within a distributed team - you structure your own day
- Good health is important, so we offer Dune employees private medical insurance as standard 🩺
- We believe in paid parental leave 👶 to help you celebrate this important milestone, transition to your new life, and bond with your new baby. We offer 16 weeks to primary caregivers and 6 weeks to secondary caregivers, fully paid. Plus a 2-week part-time phased return at full pay to help you get used to your new (and slightly more complex!) schedule.
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations (so far in Tuscany 🇮🇹 Berlin 🇩🇪 Austria 🇦🇹)
- On top of this 👆 each person gets a travel allowance to use to connect and co-work with someone or a team of people for a few days.
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space
- Work with some of the best people you’ll ever get to meet!
- And of course, you get some awesome Dune swag! ✌️😎