Here at Cromatic, we are on a mission to make it possible for companies to conduct research from anywhere. Much like how the personal computer enabled a flood of creation in the software space, Cromatic will enable a flood of innovation in the biotech space at a speed never observed before and you will be a part of this movement.
About the Job
We're looking for a seasoned senior product designer who can shape, inspire, and drive our design strategy, creating intuitive and engaging user experiences that meet the needs of our dynamic customer base. As the Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for the overall user experience and interface design for the Cromatic platform. Collaborating with our product, engineering, and science teams, your goal will be to design user-centric products that stand out in the biotech market.
- Develop robust design processes that enhance creativity and efficiency, ensuring consistently high-quality outputs.
- Develop a shared vision for the product's design across the company. Communicate the design strategy, goals, and progress to key stakeholders.
- Lead the design of intuitive, engaging user experiences and interfaces for our software products, navigating areas of strategic ambiguity.
- Design and test new products based on consumer insight and a deep understanding of technology, modern UI/UX, the market landscape, and business objectives
- Keep pace with the latest trends in the UI/UX field, particularly in the biotech and CRO (Contract Research Organization) spaces. Build a profound understanding of our customers - their needs, pain points, and preferences - to fuel design innovation and differentiation.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX design, with experience building enterprise SaaS solutions, CRM platforms, or project management tools
- Ability to iterate rapidly using both feedback cycles and experimentation.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to present and explain your design decisions to anyone in the company.
- Expertise in Figma or similar tools at an advanced level, facilitating seamless design workflows.
- Experience as an early contributor in startup environments, driving design initiatives from inception.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex problems yet design powerful and simple solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting user experiences tailored for B2B interactions, ensuring usability and efficiency.
- Market-leading equity grants
- Medical, dental, & and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- A workspace allowance
- Bi-annual team retreat in a different country
- Opportunity to grow your biotech network and expertise